- Orders are processed in accordance to your delivery preference. UK mainland orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day for the next day delivery option and the following day for standard delivery.
- Please allow one additional day for deliveries to off-shore islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- Orders are processed and dispatched on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays).
- We will take all reasonable care to deliver to the address given. However we will not be liable for non-delivery or mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry.
- We're sorry Bobbi Brown only delivers online orders to UK addresses (excluding the Channel Islands).
- Please Note: All purchases are subject to bank authorisation prior to processing. Only authorised purchases will be processed and delivered.
- Your order will be delivered by a courier service. Please ensure that someone will be present to sign for it. If no-one is available, our delivery company will leave a telephone number for you to call to make alternative arrangements. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave it ‘hidden' at the address.
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting the Order Status page in the My Account section. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your bobbibrown.co.uk orders.
When you click on Order Status, you will be prompted to log in with your e-mail address and password. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders.
After your order is dispatched you can track the delivery status of your order online with our courier by clicking on “View all Orders”.
Please Note: The courier may not post tracking information online for up to 24 hours after the order is dispatched.
Order Status Descriptions
Processing: Your order is currently being processed into our warehouse system. Your order should appear as 'In Warehouse' status within 3 hours of the order being confirmed as accepted.
In Warehouse: The order is now being managed by our Warehouse team, who will select, pick and package your order in time for dispatch.
Dispatched: Our courier, Yodel, has collected your order from our warehouse and is in the process of delivering it to you. You may track this delivery with Yodel by clicking on the 'Yodel' link in the Tracking column.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information
- Cannot deliver to address provided
- Duplicate order was placed
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email to explain the reason for the cancellation. Your original payment method will be refunded for the appropriate amount. If you wish to change or cancel your order prior to dispatch please call our Customer Services Team on 0800 054 2988 with your order number, to discuss what practical options are available to you. Please note as we generally process orders very quickly and dispatch orders within 1-2 days therefore it may not be possible to prevent your order from being dispatched. In this instance, please return your order once received in accordance with our RETURNS POLICY.
Temporarily Out of Stock
If a basic stock item is unavailable on www.bobbibrown.co.uk it will show as temporarily out of stock, and you can request to receive an email when the product comes back into stock by clicking on the 'Notify Me' button beside the product.
Alternatively, you can visit one of our Bobbi Brown counters. Please see the Store Locator to find your nearest store.
If a limited edition item is unavailable on www.bobbibrown.co.uk it will show as sold out, in which case we would advise you to visit one of our Bobbi Brown counters. Please see the Store Locator to find your nearest store.
Unfortunately you cannot add out of stock items to your Shopping Bag.
We are pleased to be able to offer 95% availability from all brands basic product range. This excludes online exclusives and promotional offers.
Maximum Purchase Policy
We regret that we must limit orders to no more than six (6) units of any item, with a maximum purchase of £600 per customer.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- Gift Cards
We're sorry, we do not accept:
- Postal Orders
Important information: For your security and to avoid any fraudulent transactions, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
All prices indicated for products available via the Website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus VAT, and delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of the Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment Options section above, and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website.
*Purchases paid for using eGift Cards are subject to applicable sales tax. No sales tax is charged when purchasing eGift Cards.
At Bobbi Brown Online UK, we understand how important security is to you. When you place an order at bobbibrown.co.uk, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date.
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software are the following:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Safari 4.0 and higher
- Chrome 10.0 and higher
Redeeming An Offer Code
Steps for redeeming an Offer Code:
- Enter your Offer Code in the promotional box under "Order Summary" on either the "Shopping Bag" or "Order Review" page, and click APPLY CODE.
- Offer codes should be entered exactly as they appear. Only one offer code to be used at any one time.
When an Offer Code is accepted, the offer will be displayed in the "Shopping Bag" and "Order Review".
Gift Wrap Service
BobbiBrown.co.uk offers Gift Wrap Services exclusively during gifting period. Gift orders always receive special care at Bobbi Brown Online. We will be happy to create a beautiful gift package and include a note card with your personal greeting.
If you wish to have your Bobbi Brown Online order packaged as a gift, simply click on the "Gift-Wrap" option during "Checkout". If you wish to include your personal greeting, please enter it in the text box provided.
Please note: Multiple items within a single gift order will be presented as one gift package.
Selecting Colour Online
Our site is best viewed using the following broswers at a resolution of 1024x768 or higher:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
- Safari 4.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
Please note that monitors display colours differently based upon their settings.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about specific product colours, and we'll be happy to provide you with any additional description that is available.
We're sorry, we are currently unable to accept orders that are shipped to destinations outside of the United Kingdom. We apologise for any inconvenience.